Sunday, December 12, 2010

Blog #2

           The diagnostic essay in class was not hard but it was not easy either.  The topic was a good one and you could easily pick certain points that you wanted to elaborate on.  Now the hard part for me is that I know exactly what I want to say but when it comes to writing it, it does not sound as good as it did in my head.  Also I tend to go a little off subject at times and then my readers get lost with what I am saying.  But at the end I think my paper came out decent.  One thing that I would have done differently is that I would have made a thinking web or an outline.  Those seem to help me a little more.  I would probably keep my point of the paper the same. 
           Do I enjoy writing?  It depends.......I guess.  I do not mind it.  I do enjoy writing if it is a subject that I really like or one that I feel strongly about.  If it is a subject that I do not like or if I find it to be kind of hard then I will probably put off that paper.  Which is really bad because when I actually start writitng it then I realize it was not as bad as I thought.  I think that there really isnt anything out there that will make someone like writing more.  It all depends on the person.


No comments:

Post a Comment