Monday, October 11, 2010

Blog #4 Research Paper Free Write

Well I really like to read the newspaper,  I get the Beacon news everyday and  I like to know whats going on in my community and surrounding cites.  Things I read I also like to share and discuss.  I mostly like to discuss what I read with my husband.  I always like to get an extra opinion or thought about a certain subject or whats going on in this crazy world. 
 The only tv shows that interest me are teen mom and vampire diaries.  These are the only shows that I watch on TV.  Other than that I dont really watch television.  The reason I watch teen mom is because it amazes me how some of these young girls deal with situations in their everyday lives.  Teen pregnancy is becoming more popular and working in the medical field I see alot of 14-16 year olds getting pregnant now and I worry for them.  As for Vampire Diaries, I LOVE THAT SHOW.....Im hooked on it.  I read all the Twilight series and I love how mysterious they (vampires) are.  Of course my husband hates it and prefers I watch the show when hes not there.  Another interest of mine would be music, its like a stress relief for any emotion that you are feeling.  Another reason why i really like music is because it involves dancing and since i was little, that has always been my favorite past time.  My husband was also a DJ for quite some time so that really played a big role in music and dance and the new music that Im into now.
I also really enjoy spending time with my husband and my baby.  I enjoy every second that I can because my schedule is so hectic and to the point that any extra time is very valuable to me.  Family is really important to me and just last week I was having MANY family issues (in laws) that I didn't even know how to deal with and had a serious break down. Things are a little better.  But I guess crap like this just makes bonds stronger.  Who knows we'll find out.

1 comment:

  1. How about writing why the sci-fi series (Harry Potter, Twilight, etc.) have become so popular.

    ReplyDelete