Sunday, December 12, 2010

Blog #8

I would have to say that from beginning to (almost) the end I had quite a bit a trouble.  at first the topic seemed kind of hard to me it was hard for me to sit down and actually begin.  The reason for that is because I did not really like the topic....I mean I love twilight and all that but I just found it hard to explain how it has changed science fiction and how it has made it more popular.  But when I actually made myself do it, I think that I did pretty good and I think that my ideas and points ended up being good points to my argument.  Of course when my mom read it she wanted me to re write the whole thing like she wants me to do with all my other papers... I do not know why I let her read them when I already know what she is going to say.  But I guess she is just looking out for me.  What went well for me was being able to find a lot of information on my topic after I started researching I started getting more into it because I ended up learning a lot of neat stuff.  My topic interested me, it was just how I wanted to put it into words that really scared me and gave me difficulties.  One of the things that I caught myself doing was that I would go back and re read and I ended up adding more things to the paper which is good on my behalf.  I still think that I will probably keep adding until i turn it in.  One problem that I had was that I would get side tracked because I would start reading things about Twilight that did not even pertain to my paper.  I had to stop though if I wanted to finish.


No comments:

Post a Comment