Sunday, December 12, 2010

Blog #6

  The Critical Analysis was a little difficult for me.  As I was watching the movie I was really trying to analyze it and the whole time it was on I was thinking on how I was going to write the paper.  I also believe that I am not really that good of a critic.  Depending on the movies, I tend to misinterpret the plot or the characters.  Like I said it depends because other times I could be dead on with whats going or what is going to happen. After the movie then I began to write the paper.  It was pretty crazy because at one point I was questioning if what I was writing actually made sense and went along with the movie. which i knew it was but the whole time I was worried if ms. Peters would like or even understand what I was trying to say. Well I guess it was not too bad because I ended up getting a C.  I mean that is still bad I could have done way better.  What I liked about the assignment is that we got to watch a movie and analyze it.  I also like writing about it but the part I disliked was that I kept getting stuck with my ideas and thoughts.  If I were to go back and change a few things it would be my main points, I do not think I gave as much detail or support as I should have.  I could have explained my ideas a little more.  I would not go back and change anything I would just go back and make it better.  I think that I would go back and make my intro and conclusion a little stronger than it was but other than that just try and make my paper better as a whole. 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment